Our Youth Ministry is always in need of people to serve. Adults serving shows the students that they are part of the larger church instead of just the Youth Ministry. Adults serving also strengthens generational discipleship and unifies the church. Please consider serving in one of our areas of needs!
A Life Leader you will be serves by:
- Helping with small groups by facilitating curriculum questions and providing genuine life examples.
- Investing in the students with weekly check-ins and attending extra-curricular activities.
- Show up for monthly events and hangout with students and their guest.
- Be available for students for prayer and support.
The Communication Team serves by:
- Sending out birthday cards.
- Sending out cards (prayers, encouragement, get wells, etc.)
- Contacting students that have missed The Bridge or events to say they were missed.
- Contacting guests/parents and giving them info about the Student Ministry.
The Hospitality Team serves by:
- Providing meals/snacks for The Bridge and The Bridge at Night.
- Helping with event set up.
- Send birthday, graduation, big life event goodies.
- Have a relationship with Jesus and be an attendant of HCC.
- Have additional involvement in community (small group, women's ministry, men's ministry...etc.)
- Agree with beliefs found on our What We Believe page.
- MUST be able to pass background check.