CLICK BELOW FOR THIS WEEK'S LESSON
The New City Catechism
Videos and activities to stay connected to your church family.
WAM at Home
HCC KIDS 2020 VBS:
Other ministry videos:
VIRTUAL FIELD TRIPS
- Museums: These 12 famous museums offer virtual tours you can take from your couch.
- National Parks: Take a virtual tour of 12 of our greatest National Parks
- Zoos & Aquariums: 20 Zoos and Aquariums offering live streaming via webcams.
- Farms: 11 virtual tours of farms from pigs and cows, to apples and eggs.
- Great Wall of China: Virtual tour of the Great Wall of China.
- Mars: Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover.
- Project Explorer: Travel the world through the eyes of our storytellers.
- The Louvre: Travel to Paris, France to see amazing works of art at The Louvre.
- Yellowstone National Park Tour Yellowstone National Park
- BalletNova: Free conditioning classes for kids and adults
- BeachBody: Beachbody is offering free kids workouts!
- Cosmic Kids: Yoga for Kids
- Fitness Blenders: Free 25-minute fitness videos for kids
- Fluency & Fitness: Helping students exercise their brains and bodies. Recommended for ages 4-8.
- Group Hiit: Short, fun workouts to burn energy and increase strength.
- GoNoodle: Movement and mindfulness videos GoNoodle.com
- Just Dance: Short Dance Videos from Just Dance
- Kidz Bop: Dance along videos for kids.
- Little Twister Yoga: Free at-home kids yoga lesson plans
- Swordkit: Kid-friendly workouts (strength, agility, flexibility, balance, warm-ups and cool-downs, and more.
- YMCA: Free On Demand videos demonstrating yoga, youth soccer, youth sports performance, and more.
- Code.org: fun, free puzzles and tutorials that let kids write their own simple computer programs like Dance Party.
- Audible is offering free streaming of hundreds of children's books like The House at Pooh Corner, Anne of Green Gables, Diary of a Sixth-Grade Ninja, and A Little History of the World.
- Actual astronauts are reading books to you and your kids...from space! Watch and listen to them here.
- Ask Dr. Universe: Based out of Washington State University, Dr. Universe teams up with professors, researchers, and experts in the field, to tackle big questions like: What is fire? Why does soda fizz? and Why is the ocean salty?
- Backpack Sciences: Hands on elementary science videos
- Biology Simulations: Learn about biology and practice data analysis skills
- Brain Pop: Engaging learning games, animated movies, and activities designed to encourage kids on their unique learning paths.
- Club SciKidz: Daily science or cooking experiments.
- Discovery Kids #Mindblown: Inspries you to quaetion what you know and as the big questions about the world around us.
- Edheads: Edheads is an online educational resource that provides science and math games and activities that promote critical thinking.
- Elemental Science: 80+ at home science activities
- EveryDay Earth: Explore Oklahoma’s landscapes through STEM!
- Exploratorium: An ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception. Explore our vast collection of online experiences to feed your curiosity
- Mystery Science: Science lessons for grades K-5
- NASA Kids Club: A place to play games and learn about NASA!
- National Geographic Kids: Find amazing facts about animals, science, history, and geography, along with fun games and activities.
- PHET (from University of Colorado): Interactive Simulations for Science and Math
- Play Mada Games: Collisions helps high school students visualize and interact with chemistry concepts through fun and challenging games.
- Positive Physics: Award-winning platform designed for physics learners of any background.
- Science Kids: Learn more about the amazing world of science by enjoying our fun science experiments, cool facts, online games, free activities, ideas, and more
- Science Podcasts: Great list of 19 science podcasts to listen to with your kids.
- Science Spot: Science projects for elementary and middle schoolers
- Steve Spangler Science: Hundreds of free at home experiements.
- Super Charged Science: Daily lessons and educational activities that kids can do on their own
- The Happy Scientist: Explore, have fun, and learn some science along the way.
- Tyto Online: Students directly engage in science as they learn.
- Wonderville: Wonderville is a digital ecosystem that makes learning science fun!
- Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids: 239 Cool Sites About Science, Technology, Engineering and Math